Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) technology is changing the way dentistry can be delivered. Dr Emebet Dental Clinic is committed to providing the highest quality care, and we’re proud to introduce the Sirona 3-D CBCT Scanner into our practice. This technology allows our team to view and diagnose individuals like never before. Traditional 2-D Xrays still have a place in dentistry, but 3-D imaging can allow for improved planning, earlier diagnosis, more efficient treatment, and Detailed imaging.
Quick – Comfortable – Effective
- CBCT images are highly detailed, showing both soft and hard tissue without sacrificing clarity.
- CBCT Scanners take less than a minute, are completely painless, and the radiation dose is 100 times less than a traditional CT scanner
- Our doctors can analyze the position and orientation of critical structures, like nerves, teeth roots, previous implants, the sinus, and nose, helping to make implant placement as accurate as possible.
- With this advanced imaging technology, we are able to ensure the long-term stability of your implant better than ever before.
- We can focus on your desired aesthetic outcome throughout your entire treatment process.
DIGITAL XRAY(PANORAMIC OR INTRAORAL)
Using the most advanced dental technology possible is just as important as staying up-to-date on the latest treatment techniques. Because our practice is dedicated to providing you with the safest and most convenient treatment options available, we utilize advanced digital X-ray technology in our office.
Digital X-rays provide several advanced imaging options designed to save time, provide clearer dental photos, and expose patients to less radiation than traditional X-ray technology.
Our practice is focused on making your dental experience as comfortable as possible. At your next appointment, we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.